The Disaggregated Network Packet Broker (DPB) is a modern and flexible solution designed to provide comprehensive network visibility and optimization. Built on open hardware,DPB is preloaded with ONIE and compliant with OCP hardware standards. Leveraging the power of Open source NOS SONiC, DPB provides an easy-to-manage, container-based architecture for deploying packet broker solution. Software defined TAPS and aggregators allow simpler provisioning for capturing and analyzing network traffic without the need for proprietary hardware. With its highly flexible and scalable architecture, the Disaggregated Network Packet Broker is an ideal solution for managing and optimizing network traffic in a variety of environments, delivering superior performance and efficiency to meet the needs of most demanding networking requirements.
- Open Hardware based and out of band deployment.
- Traffic aggregation, flow-aware load balancing
- Packet replication capability for multiple egress ports
- Filtering: Multiple filter support, L3/L4 based header
- Source port labelling (VLAN tagging & untagging)
- Support for multiple simultaneous filters (Ipv4 & ipv6)
- Realtime port/packet statistics, SNMP Alerts
- SONiC CLI, Industry Standard CLI (ISCLI), and REST-API-based provisioning models
- Supporting the functionality for multiple port speeds upto 400G
- Port Breakout : 40G to 4x10G, 100G to 4x25G
Harnessing the capabilities of the Open Source Network Operating System (NOS) SONiC, DPB offers a streamlined, container-based framework for effortlessly implementing packet broker solutions. Gain a comprehensive understanding by clicking on the video for an insightful overview