PalC Networks offers expertise in networking protocols and services in developing Control/Data plane architecture for Layer-2, Layer-3, Multicast, MPLS , SDN/NFV .. etc. PalC Networks has wide experience in developing the software stack for disaggregated network products with WhiteBox switching in various deployments like Data Center (Leaf / Spine Architecture), DCI using VxLAN Overlay, DCI using DWDM packet optical network, OLT aggregation in CORD deployment, Mobile BackHaul, Carrier/Metro ethernet solutions, Enterprise switching solutions and Service provider networks etc. PalC Networks has contribution in IETF MPLS and TRILL WG with few RFCs and Drafts.
Amet minim mollit non deserunt ullamco est sit aliqua dolor do amet sint. Velit officia consequat duis enim velit mollit. Exercitation veniam ..
- L2, L3, MPLS, G-MPLS, Carrier Ethernet.
- Segment Routing, PCE, BGP-LS.
- Access Technologies like G-PON, OLTs, ONU, Edge aggregation etc.
- Data Center, Enterprise Network design and development.
Control Plane Stacks
- IP Infusion ZebOS/ZebXP OcNOS.
- Aricent ISS Stack
- Metaswitch DCL Stack
- Quagga / FRR
- GoBGP, ExaBGP
- SoNIC, ONL
- OpenNSL, OVS, OFDPA
- Netconf, RestConf, SNMP
- Yang Models
- SysRepo, Conf-D
- Netopeer, OpenYuma, Pyang
- Broadcom chipsets – Trident, Trident+, Trident2, Trident3, Katana, Triumph, Tomahawk, Qumran, Arad etc.
- Marvell – Bobcat, Poncat
- Intel DPDK, SRIoV, Linux Bridging, OVS