- You will not use the Website or Subscription Service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or Subscription Service or interfere with any other party’s use and benefit of the Website or Subscription Service
- You will not use the Subscription Service or PalC Networks Materials for any unauthorized business or unlawful transactions.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information on or through the Website or Subscription Service by circumventing any access or use restrictions or by any other unauthorized methods, such as hacking or password mining.
- You may not use any bots, spiders, page-scraping, or other automated or manual processes or methods to copy or monitor this Website or any of its contents.
- You will not upload any Customer Form, content, information (including personal information of yourself or another individual), or other data (collectively, “User Content”) that contains any libelous or unlawful material or any materials or instructions that may cause harm or injury, or violates any person’s right of privacy or any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- You will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any other way use or exploit any of the content of the Website, Subscription Service, or other PalC Networks Materials other than for their authorized purposes. You will use PalC Networks Materials solely for your own personal or internal business use.
- You will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content or PalC Networks Materials obtained through the Website or the Subscription Service.
- You will not use the Website, Subscription Service, or other PalC Networks Materials to develop a competitive product or service, or copy any of their content, features, functions, or designs. You will not allow a direct competitor of PalC Networks to access the Subscription Service through your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BETWEEN PALC NETWORKS AND YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT OR OTHER CONTRACT, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL PALC NETWORKS MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND PALC NETWORKS AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, PALC NETWORKS ARISING BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR BY COURSE OF DEALING. PALC NETWORKS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, PALC NETWORKS MATERIALS, OR ITS SERVICES ARE ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT PALC NETWORKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR MARKETING MATERIALS OF SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY PALC NETWORKS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so some of these disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright Infringement and Takedown Notices: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe any materials or content on the Website are infringing, please notify us via email at support@PalCNetworks.com . We will respond to such notices, consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.